Please read carefully:
- Check in 2:00 p.m. and Check Out 10:00 a.m. We will make every attempt to meet requests for variances; however, an additional fee of $25.00 will be added to the room bill. Check Out after 1:00 p.m. will be considered an additional nights lodging and charged accordingly.
- The inn is open year round, including major holidays. Any guests arriving after 10:00 p.m., Sunday afternoon, or holidays should call the hotel directly at 715-538-4858 for special check in procedures. Guests planning on arriving on Sunday should make advance reservations.
- Our lobby hours are 7:30 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Sunday and holidays. Please no phone calls after or before these posted hours, we are in CST.
- Children under 18 stay free with their parents in same room and we do have a portable crib available for small children.
- All guest rooms have private baths, entrances, AC, wireless Internet, and hair dryers. They also include refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers. Irons and ironing boards are in each carriage house suite, and available upon request for the hillside motor lodge rooms.
- There are no guest rooms in the main house, the lobby and breakfast room are the main houses only public areas.
All of our rooms are non-smoking; guests may smoke in designated areas as long as it does not affect the comfort of other guests.
- Pets (well behaved and groomed) are welcome, but may not be left unattended in the guest rooms for any reason. For the comfort of all our guests pets are not allowed in the main house, and you must pick up after the animal. We have no pets of our own.
- We do have a gas grill and fire pit area for the guests use, as well as bicycle storage. There is adequate parking for small trailers however large commercial trucks and trailers should call the inn directly.
- We accept Master Card and Visa cards, cash, or in some case a personal check.
- If making an online reservation we highly recommend using the links from this site. Third party sites have their own policies regarding cancellations, payment and rate, which we have absolutely no control over.
- Advance reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card or advance payment in full.
- If we do not show any availability for the dates you are requesting, please call, 715-538-4858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly for information on wait list options.
- A minimum 4 Day cancellation is required for all room reservations. We will no longer accept cancellations by email or text message. Please call the hotel directly at 715-538-4858.
- Any cancellations or changes to a reservation after the stated policy time period will be billed to the credit card on file for the entire amount of the stay, this includes early departures.
- Some special packages or discounts may require a 7 day or more advance cancellation.